el irracional

'How am I to get in?' Asked Alice




Café con leche y mueble bar


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



While I was travelling by bus, a conservative leader was announcing her promises (actually threats):

Stop taking drugs because the beggars smell badly.

And I thought: let's go with the following stupid thing, let me check in the pocket of my brain. My answer was:

If my moon has dried itself is because it smells to concentrated hepatitis of your husband; that's stupid as well. look at your Mirror and think about it.



Postscript:

And now I want to be a domestic filmmaker. Almost unnoticed.
My own Hangar is going to become exhausted with me.


4 comentarios a “Café con leche y mueble bar”

  1. Anonymous Anónimo 

    I told U: we’ll see, we’ll see. I told you!!!
    Uhh, but she got it, they got it!
    Maybe she’s looking at her Mirror, join herSf in the WC.
    Orgudiosa de si misma!!!
    (And she goes by car).

  2. Anonymous Anónimo 

    Don't forget: PATA NEGRA

  3. Anonymous Anónimo 

    Now she is fucking happy, she has bought a new husband.
    Take care, by bus.

  4. Anonymous Anónimo 

    Thanks for the post, I need more!!!
    (but, OK, you get it!!! I mean your f***king prize)
    Adios ninio.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


e-mail

eliracional@hotmail.com
  • blog propiedad de Jesucristo Banco de Inversiones
  • made in London
  • and waiting for D.Lynch.

estos últimos dí­as

archivos

visionarios


ATOM 0.3